The most powerful scooter Yamaha has to offer. With its 155cc engine and Variable Valve Action, the NVX adapts to the driving style and offers enough acceleration power and speed to give all control to the driver. By far one of the most popular bikes among expatriates in Vietnam.
Đường Số 5, Thao Dien
Note: You will get the exact address once the booking is accepted by the owner.
Driver license categories
TERMS OF THE CONTRACT:
ARTICLE 2: Responsibilities of the Company
1. To take clear pictures of the motorbike upon delivery to the Customer.
2. To be responsible for any mechanical issue on the motorbike. The Company shall fix all mechanical issues and bear the respective cost.
3. To provide the Customer with a replacement motorbike during all maintenances or fixings of the rental motorbike.
4. To support the Customer during the rental period with all motorbike usage related matters such as but not limited to: Parking registration, Mediation with a third-party in case of accident or dispute regarding the usage of the motorbike, Mediation with Traffic Police should it be necessary, Assistance to prove ownership of the motorbike should it be required, etc.
5. To pick up and drop off the motorbike at the Customer’s selected address for each task.
Article 3: Responsibilities of the Customer
1. To operate the rented vehicle with strict compliance to Vietnamese Laws. The Customer shall not use the vehicle for any illegal purpose.
2. To be the sole user of the motorbike. Should a third-party be given the use of the bike, the Customer will still bear responsibility for any mishappening to the motorbike.
3. To notify the Company immediately for any issue such as damage, mechanical problem or other issues regarding the use and commute of the motorbike.
4. The Customer shall not take the motorbike to a service station or mechanic shop without the approval of the Company.
5. The Customer is responsible for any damage caused on the motorbike during the rental period regardless of the source of damage. All physical damage even if not caused directly by the Customer will fall under the financial responsibility of the Customer.
6. The customer will be fully responsible to compensate all related parties when there is an accident while driving the vehicle according to the current Vietnamese Law.
7. To make the payments on time according to the Article 5 of this contract.
8. To use the motorbike for city-commuting only. This contract does not include nor allow road trips.
9. To be responsible towards the Company if facing the loss of the motorbike regardless of the reason. The amount to compensate in case of loss is equal to the value indicated on Article 1.
Article 4: Motorbike return
1. The Company will contact the Customer prior to the rental period’s end to confirm
either the end of rental or renewal.
2. The Customer must be present at the return of the motorbike and not a third-party.
3. In case of extra days of rental, the short-term rental fee is 10% of the monthly rental value for one (1) day and 50% of the monthly rental value for one (1) week.
4. The Company will pick-up the motorbike at the Customer’s selected address upon return of the motorbike.
5. The Company will assess the state of the motorbike upon return and compare with the pictures taken by delivery. Should damage be noticeable upon return of the bike, the Company is entitled to hold the estimated amount needed for fixing or replacing parts from the security deposit stated in Article
Article 5: Payments and term of rental
1. Rental Fee :
2. Security Deposit :
3. Starting date :
4. Renewal/End date :
5. Payment is to be made upfront by the beginning of every rental period.
6. The payment may be by cash or local bank transfer.
7. The security deposit will be held by the Company until the return of the bike. The security deposit will be returned to the Customer if no damages are assessed as per clause 6
of Article 4.
It is the responsibility of the customer to have a valid driving license. Should a customer not have a valid driving license and be controlled by the police, the customer will be responsible to cover all costs related to the control.
For tourists: International Driving Permits from the convention of 1968 are valid in Vietnam as long as they are accompanied by the original driving license and an official translation to Vietnamese of both documents.
For local temporary and permanent residents: It is required to convert a foreign license into a Vietnamese one. Our company can process this service as well.
ABOUT THE SECURITY DEPOSIT:
Depending on the model of motorbike, there is a security deposit required for the rental. This deposit is to be paid cash or by local bank transfer. If cash payment we accept VND, EUR, USD and JPY. Other currencies may be accepted, please inquire with us first to confirm the currency and amount.
The security deposit is to be paid upfront when starting the rental. The deposit is returned in full to the customer if the bike is returned undamaged. The company will assess the damage if there is any and charge the estimated amount to fix the damage.
Note: Vietnam recognizes the International Driving Permit only from the convention of 1968. However, the traffic police requires an official translation. If you come under a tourist visa, kindly make a notarized translation to Vietnamese so that police can accept your international permit. If you come under a business or longer period visa, you are required to convert your license into a Vietnamese one. In this case you have to obtain local residence permit.
7 days (10% off)₫1,890,000
28 days (50% off)₫4,200,000
Price per extra km₫1,250
Minimum rental period2 days
Mid term discount 10%
Long term discount 50%
Available payment methods
Accessories & extras
You can optionally choose the following accessories when booking
This vehicle is covered by next insurances:
Third Party (TPL or CTPL)
We provide the compulsory legal insurance.
Unknown last online
Road Trips outside of Ho Chi Minh City and/or nearby provinces. Please, inquire for the distances limits.