Get Insurance

International Customers

Book2Wheel offers vehicle rental insurance through World Nomads. If you plan to visit the Philippines, we recommend you obtain this travel insurance.

We advise you to drive carefully in the Philippines. Local insurance companies do not cover foreign nationals.

Customers in Scandinavia

Book2Wheel advises customers in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Finland, who own a bicycle, scooter, or motorbike, and utilize our services, to obtain a BikeFinder Tracker. The trackers provide additional protection and security for your "everything bike", and you can also choose to include a market leading bike theft insurance alongside the tracking services.

Sign in to your account to use the Book2Wheel coupon-code for a 15% discount!

Learn more
Philippines Customers

Cebuana Lhuillier ERCare covers the medical expenses incurred within a year from the date of issuance or purchase by the Insured Person for the treatment of an eligible emergency condition, availment of which can either be as an Out-Patient in the Emergency Room Department or as an In-Patient of a Hospital via cash assistance. Cebuana Lhuillier ERCare is eligible for persons 15 years old to 65 years old. This is provided by Pacific Cross (Philippines) Insurance Inc.

ER Coverage Cost; 550 pesos certificate cover up to 5,000 Pesos and 1250 pesos certificate cover up to 20,000 pesos. To get this insurance please send us an email at

Comprehensive Vehicle Insurance for Owners in the Philippines

It is important to cover yourself and your customers with insurance. Book2Wheel provides comprehensive insurance coverage on damage, theft, act of nature, and body injuries. It is a one-time payment which provides you protection for a full year.

Third Party Vehicle Insurance for the Philippines

The owner of the vehicle is obliged to obtain third party insurance during the vehicle registration period. This includes each vehicle that has a license plate and is registred, must have third party insurance. If you are renting a motorbike, make sure that the motorbike has a number, and the vehicle registration is up-to-date. Book2Wheel also offers third party insurance through Key Partner.