The most powerful scooter Yamaha has to offer. With its 155cc engine and Variable Valve Action, the NVX adapts to the driving style and offers enough acceleration power and speed to give all control to the driver. By far one of the most popular bikes among expatriates in Vietnam. Male-oriented big size scooter. 155cc engine with powerful torque. Suitable for *** as well as road trips. Highly popular among locals and expatriates.
Đường Số 5, Thao Dien
Note: You will get the exact address once the booking is accepted by the owner.
Driver license categories
ARTICLE 2: Responsibilities of the Company
Điều 2. Trách nhiệm và quyền của Công Ty
1. To provide a motorbike adequately maintained and prepared for a road trip. The necessary maintenance will be performed at least 1 day prior to the booking date, this maintenance will include the oil change.
2. To support the Customer during the rental period with telephone assistance only. The Company will be available to guide the customer toward a solution if necessary and to talk to local mechanics directly by telephone when necessary.
Article 3: Responsibilities of the Customer
Điều 3. Trách nhiệm và quyền của Khách Hàng
1. To operate the rented vehicle with strict compliance to Vietnamese Laws. The Customer shall not use the vehicle for any illegal purpose.
2. It is the responsibility of the Customer to own a valid driving license in compliance with Vietnamese Traffic Laws.
3. The customer will be fully responsible to compensate all related parties when there is an accident while driving the vehicle according to the current Vietnamese Law.
4. To be the sole user of the motorbike. Should a third-party be given the use of the bike, the Customer will still bear responsibility for any mishappening to the motorbike.
5. The Customer is responsible for maintenance costs during the road trip such as oil change every 1,000kms, chain tightening and lubrication, adjustment of the brakes, inner-tube replacement, and others.
6. To notify the Company immediately for any issue such as damage or other problems preventing the use of the motorbike.
7. To be responsible towards the Company if facing the loss of the motorbike regardless of the reason. The amount to compensate in case of loss is equal to the value indicated on Article 1.
Article 4: Motorbike return
Điều 4. Hoàn trả xe máy
1. The Customer must be present at the return of the motorbike and not third-party.
2. The motorbike is to be returned on the rental end date. Any delay would be charged at the same daily rate upon return of the motorbike.
Article 5: Payments and term of rental
Điều 5. Thanh toán và thời hạn thuê
1. Starting date: Ending date:
2. Rental Fee:
3. Security Deposit:
4. Payment is to be made upfront by the beginning of the rental period.
5. The payment may be by cash or local bank transfer.
6. The security deposit will be held by the Company until the return of the bike. The security deposit will be returned to the Customer if no damages are assessed as per clause 6
of Article 4.
It is the responsibility of the customer to have a valid driving license. Should a customer not have a valid driving license and be controlled by the police, the customer will be responsible to cover all costs related to the control.
For tourists: International Driving Permits from the convention of 1968 are valid in Vietnam as long as they are accompanied by the original driving license and an official translation to Vietnamese of both documents.
For local temporary and permanent residents: It is required to convert a foreign license into a Vietnamese one. Our company can process this service as well.
ABOUT THE SECURITY DEPOSIT:
Depending on the model of motorbike, there is a security deposit required for the rental. This deposit is to be paid cash or by local bank transfer. If cash payment we accept VND, EUR, USD and JPY. Other currencies may be accepted, please inquire with us first to confirm the currency and amount.
The security deposit is to be paid upfront when starting the rental. The deposit is returned in full to the customer if the bike is returned undamaged. The company will assess the damage if there is any and charge the estimated amount to fix the damage.
Note: Vietnam recognizes the International Driving Permit only from the convention of 1968. However, the traffic police requires an official translation. If you come under a tourist visa, kindly make a notarized translation to Vietnamese so that police can accept your international permit. If you come under a business or longer period visa, you are required to convert your license into a Vietnamese one. In this case you have to obtain local residence permit.
7 days $140.00
28 days (20% off)$448.00
Price per extra km$0.08
Minimum rental period2 days
Mid term discount 0%
Long term discount 20%
Available payment methods
Accessories & extras
You can optionally choose the following accessories when booking
This vehicle is covered by next insurances:
Third Party (TPL or CTPL)
We provide the compulsory legal insurance.
Unknown last online
Road Trips outside of Ho Chi Minh City and/or nearby provinces. Please, inquire for the distances limits.